Friday, May 2, 2014

Be Lavish

We all know Anastasia Beverly Hills products as the magical brow enhancers, miracle workers, savers, whatever. She's a Brow Queen!!! I actually haven't tried any of her brow products but I have a cousin who swears by them! I have however purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Palette. 
Let me just tell you I AM IN LOVE!!!


I have been since I first saw it and used it. Gorgeous shades, buttery texture, so blendable, definitely one not to miss! I can't even pick a favorite shade they're all so gorg! I feel a little bad for all my other palettes (they're very emotional) cause i've been neglecting them a little since i got this one! Here's my fav look done with this palette inspired by a beauty guru queen. Ms. Jaclyn Hill.

After priming eyelids, use a big fluffy blending brush (i'm using a Sigma E40) to blend orange soda all over the lid, focusing it in the upper crease

Using a smaller blending brush (Sigma E25) blend Sienna into crease. Sweep from inner corner to outer corner using windshield wiper motions. Focus the color in the inner and outer corner.

 
Using a shader brush (i'm using an E.L.F one) pack Rum Cake all over the lid up to the crease.

Use Cream as a browbone highlight

 Add eyeliner. I'm using my favorite Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner in Blackest Black. I also always set my eyeliner with a black shadow. Here i'm using Black Diamond from the palette  
Put mascara on, I used Too Faced Lashgasm and Maybelline Great Lash and that's it! So simple but sooooo pretty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment