Monday, December 15, 2014

Vaseline Creme Brulee Lip Therapy Review

Hey Dolls!!

So today I'm bringing you another review. This time of a product that I have heard raves about all over the beautysphere!

The Vaseline Creme Brulee Lip Therapy

If any of you have tried any of the Vaseline Lip Therapys, chances are you've heard of this one.
Not sure if this is limited edition but it is a relatively new flavor that is joining the ranks of Rosy Lips, Original, and Cocoa Butter.

Vaseline Creme Brulee Lip Therapy claims:
  • For deliciously kissable lips
  • Instantly softens and soothes dry lips
  • Locks in moisture so lips feel better over time
  • Made with triple-purified Vaseline petroleum jelly



Depending on where you purchase it, the price ranges from $2 to $3 for .25oz.

I haven't tried the Rosy Lips Lip Therapy but I have tried the Original and it still is one of my tried and true lip balms. I'm a sucker for all things lip product related especially if it has a yummy smell so I knew I had to try this.


After searching for it in a few stores, I finally found at a CVS for $1.99 I think?
I immediately tore into the package when I got home, opened it and........................................................................................................................................................................................
..............................................

was a little disappointed!

I already have the Original Lip Therapy so I knew this would be a great lip balm. I literally just bought this because I was hoping for a delicious sweet scented thing to slather on my lips. Therein lies the only disappointment I had with this product. It doesn't smell the least bit like what I had hoped. I was expecting a little sweet vanilla with maybe a hint of caramel or brown sugar but what I got was a waxy, play doughy scent with the merest, fleeting touch of vanilla. The scent fades after a minute or two but every time I use it I wonder if maybe I got a dud.

Granted it is an excellent lip balm. The texture is a bit thicker than the Original Lip Therapy which may be off putting to some but I don't mind it! I especially love using this before bedtime for super soft lips in the morning. Or times when I feel like my lips need a little extra TLC, I love using this cause I feel like it really moisturizes and protects. Despite the scent "setbacks" it's still a great lip balm.
Will I repurchase?
Maybe nah. I'll stick with the Original and my HG Nivea Lip Butter in Caramel Creme Kiss.
Sorry if I crushed any expectations! Remember these are my opinions. There are lots of people raving about the smell. It could just be me!

Feel beautiful!




"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times. If one only remembers to turn on the light"

1 comment:

  1. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Lips Therapy

    ReplyDelete